How can you DOUBLE your donation toward Gillette College?
The Matching Gift Program is one of the smartest ways to increase your giving, where a company or foundation will match your donations to Gillette College Foundation. Most companies double your donation, while few triple the value of donations through Matching Gift Program. You and your employer both can claim such a donation as a charitable gift and save on income tax.
Over 7,500 companies worldwide match donation of employees’ to community-based non-profit organizations like Gillette College Foundation. These companies contribute over $1 billion per year to hundreds of organization.
How to participate:
- Ask your employer if they participate in a Matching Gift Program.
- Obtain your company’s Matching Gift Form from Human Resources (HR) department.
- Complete the donor section of the form and mail it along with your donation check payable to Gillette College Foundation:
Gillette College Foundation
300 West Sinclair
Gillette, WY 82718.
Gillette College Foundation will do rest of the processing.
If approved, the company will match your generous donation and send the check to Gillette College Foundation.
- Companies may also match gifts of employees’ spouses and retirees.
- Some companies may not have a Matching Gift program, but may still match your donation.
- Many companies will match gifts such as cash, stocks, marketable securities and even the value of your volunteer time.
- Talk to your co-workers, friends and sponsors about how they can increase their giving with a Matching Gift Program. Encourage them to visit Gillette College Foundation @ gillettecollegefoundation.org
For more information about our Matching Gift Program please call Gillette College Foundation at 307-686-0254 x 1304.